Aircraft Safety Wire Trainer
EMT-100 A Safety-Wire Training Stand enables trainees to observe all steps of safety wiring on an aircraft or any component.
Trainees can also learn several application processes in line with EASA-147 mechanical requirements.
- Understanding fundamentals of Safety Wire and its components.
- Fifteen (15) aluminum parts for different stage
- Aluminum panels display 7 different applications.
- Marking paint application
- Marking line application
- Center punch application
- Normal drill application
- Tapping application
- Heli coil application
- Safety wire application
- Three (3) different safety wire samples
- Aluminum Parts
- Drilled Bolts
- Safety wire twisters (6 inches – 2 pieces)
- Safety wire twisters (9 inches – 2 pieces)
- 0,20/0,22 or 0,32 safety wires (10 boxes)
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth