ADF (ADF Mühendislik) founded in 2015 in Istanbul to localize both software and hardware of the training, test and measurement systems by using different engineering disciplines. The company is continuing to its R&D and production operations in the 1000m2 production facility at Çayırova, Kocaeli.
ADF (ADF Mühendislik) has been producing high quality equipments with 25 expert employee includes engineers, technical instructor and technicians. ADF invests to production line to increase product quality regularly.
ADF applies ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series standarts. Since 2019 2nd quarter, ADF also starting to use KAIZEN system for top quality solutions.
MEMBER OF ORGANIZATIONS
ADF Science is member of very important cluster for Turkish and European cluster SAHA Istanbul.
SAHA Istanbul Defence and Aerospace Cluster Association was established by initiatives of 27 founding members in March 2015, with the aim of producing high value-added technological products in line with the objective of developing a common synergy of 100.000 industrial companies operating in Northern Marmara corridor which produces over half of Turkey’s national income. The cluster has chosen Teknopark Istanbul at Pendik as headquarters.
As ADF , we can give service to our customers in 4 different business areas.
3.Special demanded machinery and Turn-key Projects
4.Science Center Equipment
Below, There are teaching equipments categories that we give service to our clients
1.Aircraft Maintenance(Aviation,Powerplant,Aircraft Systems) Laboratories
2.Fluid Mechanics Lab.
5.Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Lab.
WHY WE DESIGNING TECHNICAL TRAINING SETS
Practical learning is sufficient for the complete education and this idea adopted by the whole world.
We listed some of the practical learning’s benefits’ below.
- Reinforces learning.
- Not monotone.
- Visual explanations gives better insight.
- Interactive sets interest students about topic of the training set.
- Makes easier to understand formulations.
- Discover complex systems closely by hands on experience.
- Encourage people to solve problems by experimenting.
We believe getting a practical education is right of every student and because of that we developing high quality technical training sets in all engineering areas.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE SO FAR
- We developed 49 different Aviation Training Set
- We developed 28 different Fluid Mechanics Training Set
- We developed 15 different Thermodynamics Training Set
- We developed 20 different Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Training Set
- We developed 10 different Mechanical Training Set
- Aviation Technology Lab. installed in 12 universities
- Technical Training Lab. installed in 7 Aviation High School
- Engineering Training Lab. installed in 4 different universities.
SOME OF LABORATORIES WE HAVE SET UP
- 2016 – Turkish Army NCO –Avionics Lab.
- 2016 – Turkish Army NCO – Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamic Lab.
- 2017 Ankara Gazi High School – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2017 Eskişehir Sabiha Gökçen High School – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2019 İstanbul Gelişim University –Cabin Crew Trainer
- 2018 İstanbul Maltepe University – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2018 İzmir Ekonomi University – Jet Engine Analysis System & Wind Tunnel
- 2018 Aydin University – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2018 İstanbul University – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2018 Uşak University – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2018 Fırat University – Aviation Systems Lab.
- 2019 Okan University- Cabin Crew Trainer
- 2020 – Pakistan Institution of Aviation– Aircraft Maintenance Lab.
- 2020 – Data College– Aviation Systems Lab..(ongoing)
- 2020 – FESTO FMS and Process Trainer