Aircraft Riveting Trainer
RVT-100A Riveting Training Set is designed to train and practice riveting procedure on fuselage of an aircraft.
Trainees can learn right and wrong ways of riveting techniques and differentiate between them.
This training set also provides opportunity to practice over-sized riveting and Hi-Lok/ Lok-Bolt applications
- Understanding fundamentals of Riveting.
- Understanding Cleco applications.
- Three (3) correctly applied rivet samples.
- Three (3) incorrectly applied rivet samples.
- Aircraft rivets.
- Hi-Loks / Lok-Bolts
- Riveting kit
- Cleco kit
- RIVET GUN KIT
- AIR Hammer
- Two (2) Bucking Bars
- Four (4) Cupped Universal Head BITS (3/32, 1/8, 5/32 & 3/16)
- Two (2) RETAINING Springs
- Cleco Kit
- CLECO FASTENERS
- SIDE GRIP CLAMPS
- HEAVY DUTY RIVET CUTTER
- Offset Rivets
- 5″ STRAIGHT RIVET 3/32″
- 5″ STRAIGHT RIVET 5/32″
- RIVET SETS OFFSET .401 SHANK (AN470)
- RIVET COLLAR CUTTER 5/32
- C-SET – 3/16 DIAMETER HOLE
- RIVET HOLDER
- 500 x 1000 mm application aluminum plate.
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: