Three (3) Axis Auto-Pilot Trainer
Autopilot Trainer is an excellent resource for teaching the principles of automatic flight controls by demonstration using a complete system that encompasses all the aspects of three (3) axis autopilot.
Differences from AP-100A Model
+1 Yaw DOF System
ATA 22-10-00, 22-40-00
- Indicators operate in sync with auto-pilot system
- Aircraft position controlled by yoke.
- Yoke and rudder pedal can move the control surfaces of the aircraft.
- Servos operate in sync with auto-pilot and yoke.
- 2 axis DOF + 1 DOF system
- The aircraft automatically calibrated to runway position when the trainer is turned on.
- Instructor’s panel for Fault Insertion
- 15-inch PFD-MFD screen
- Attitude Directional Indicator (ADI)
- Directional Gyro (HSI)
- Airspeed Indicator (ASI)
- Altimeter (ALT)
- Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI)
- Turn and Slip Indicator
- Course deviation bar (CDI)
- Course Pointer
- RPM indicator
- Manifold Pressure indicator
- Engine instruments (Oil, Fuel system)
- Yoke (Auto-Centered)
- Rudder Pedal
- Throttle Control
- Pitch / Yaw / Roll servos
- The trainer should have auto-pilot panel.
- Active AP (auto-pilot) function button,
- Active Pitch function button,
- Active Roll function button,
- Active ALT (altitude) function button,
- Active V/S (vertical speed) function button,
- Active FLC function button,
- Active HDG (heading) function button,
- Active FEET function Knob,
- Active FPM function Knob,
- Active HDG function Knob,
- All function buttons should be illuminated.
- Master Power and Switch panel.
- DC master power switch,
- Master power lamp,
- Beacon switch,
- Engine Start,
- PFD circuit breaker,
- Auto-Pilot circuit breaker,
- Beacon circuit breaker,
- Circuit breaker lockout,
- Aural warning horn,
- Resettable master caution
- Model Metal Aircraft
- Aircraft size should be minimum 1400mmx1300mm
- Aircraft color should be white
- Moveable Aileron/Elevator & Rudder
- Aileron/elevator and rudder are different color
- DOF system should operate in sync with auto-pilot(aileron/elevator/rudder) and yoke rudder pedal.
- The trainer should have a beacon.
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Device’s original Manual
- Device’s original Wiring Diagrams
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: