Runnable Aircraft Propeller Trainer
Trainees examine and learn propeller operation procedures and maintenance procedures in runnable aircraft propeller training set.
Constant Speed Propeller
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Propeller and its components.
- Functional and configured like a typical aircraft Propeller system.
- Propeller is constant speed propeller
- The hose and tubes used in the trainer should be labeled according to aviation standards.
- Propeller RPM control
- Pitch control
- Propeller guard
- Wirings on the trainer should be connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Instructor’s panel for Fault Insertion
- Constant Speed Propeller
- RPM Gauge
- Pressure Gauge
- EICAS/ECAM Screen
- Throttle lever – TQ
- Control Panel
- Master power panel
- Aircraft circuit breaker
- Electric motor
- Electric motor inverter
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: