The Aircraft Pneumatic System Trainer is designed to provide hands-on training on a functional pneumatic system. The system represents a pneumatic system that is used as an emergency backup for hydraulic system. A typical example is emergency braking system in case of hydraulically actuated brake failure.
The trainer can be operated by a switch which allows the air pressure from a reservoir to operate an actuator. The reservoir can be refilled after use from any pressurized air source like shop air or air compressor.
- Understanding main back-up Pneumatic system and its components
- Understanding emergency braking system.
- Understanding emergency backup for hydraulic system fail.
- Air compressor included
- Wirings on the trainer are connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Pneumatic Reservoir
- Pneumatic Actuators (Qty. 2)
- Filler Valve
- Air Filter
- Selector Valve / Solenoid Control Valve
- Shuttle Valve
- Check Valve
- Moisture Separator
- Air compressor
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Device’s original Manual
- Device’s original Wiring Diagrams
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110C 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: