Trainees would recognize various O-ring types that are commonly used in aircraft maintenance with RNG-100 Model O-Ring Training Set. It also provides opportunity for comparing and usage procedures.
RNG-100 training set includes different O-ring models and practice materials. Trainees can learn the O-ring place of use with moving transparent cylinder in the training set.
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft O-Ring
- Suitable for bi-directional use
- One side of the training set is O-ring and the other side is sealing applications.
- Contain the cylinder O-ring application.
- Common O-ring types are displayed in the set.
- Ten (10) application points in the set for practice
- Transparent and aluminum application point for sealing
- Transparent Cylinder
- Fifteen (15) different types of O-Ring
- Ten (10) practice components
- One Aircraft Analogue Gauge
- Inch and Metric Full O-ring Box (4 piece)
- Tube liquid seals (10 piece)
- O-ring extractor tool kits (5 piece)
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: