Model of a Refrigeration System with Refrigeration and Freezing State
CS 101.02 is part of the HSI training system for refrigeration and air conditioning technology. In combination with the base unit CS 101 the operational model of a refrigeration system with refrigeration and freezing stage results. The model is plugged onto the base unit, secured using fasteners and connected with refrigerant hoses to become a complete refrigeration circuit. In refrigeration and freezing combinations evaporators are preferably connected in parallel. To increase the refrigeration capacity, evaporators are operated connected in series. Here different pressure levels in the evaporators can be used to obtain different temperature ranges for refrigeration or freezing.
CS 101.02 includes two separate refrigeration chambers with evaporator and expansion elements. The evaporators can be optionally operated connected in series or in parallel. Two fans in the refrigeration chambers support the achievement of an even temperature distribution. With heaters cooling loads can additionally be simulated. One of the refrigeration chambers can optionally be operated with an expansion valve or a capillary tube as expansion element. The various operation modes are set via solenoid valves. An evaporation pressure controller permits in parallel operation the independent adjustment of the temperature level in the upper chamber. All components are clearly arranged on a panel. The operation of individual system components, here temperature control, fan, heater, compressor and solenoid valves, takes place via the software. The software offers the option to simulate faults.
Temperatures and pressures in the system are recorded by sensors and displayed dynamically in the software. Fundamentals and individual components are represented in the educational software for CS101.02 Performance assessments check the learning progress. With the aid of the authoring system further exercises and performance assessments can be created.
- Model of a refrigeration system to plug onto the base unit CS 101
- ADF training system with HSI technology
- Each refrigeration chamber includes: evaporator with fan (to recirculate the air) and heater to generate the cooling load
- Refrigeration chambers with transparent front
- Adjustable evaporation pressure controller
- Selectable expansion elements: expansion valve or capillary tube
- Operating modes of the system configurable via 5 solenoid valves
- Sensors to record temperature and pressure
- Operation of solenoid valves, fan, heater and fault simulation via software
- ADF software with control functions and data acquisition via Ethernet under Windows 8.1, 10
- ADF software: educational software, data acquisition, system operation
- Refrigeration chamber
- L x W x H: 270x270x220mm
- Electric PTC heater as cooling load: 300 W
- Capillary tube: length 2m
- Evaporation pressure controller: 0…5,5bar
- Temperature: 8x ±50°C
- Pressure: 2x -1…9bar
Required for operation
- PC with Windows recommended