Magneto Test Device
Magneto Test Bench can be used to test functionality of the most Bendix and Slick magnetos.
It features a variable-speed drive motor with a solid-state speed controller and tachometer.
The unit is reversible and can be used to test both right-hand and left-hand drive magnetos
- There is a tachometer (revolution measurement indicator) on the system.
- There is a 2.2 kW AC motor and a motor driver on the system.
- System’s maximum operating device is 1500 RPM and system’s revolution is measured with a sensor momentarily.
- HMI panel to control RPM
- There are 12 spark bar unit in the system.
- Magneto connection parts will be given with the system to connect magnetos easier to the main system.
- There is closed cabinet at the lower part of the system.
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
- Height: 115cm Width: 100cm Depth: 50cm