Hydraulic System Main Unit
Aircraft Hydraulic System Trainer provides students with practical experience needed to understand the function, to get to know components and to improve troubleshooting skills. Fully functional hydraulic system designed so that every component can be disassembled, reassembled and functionally tested.
All the components mounted on the trainer are operational, removable and they can be reinstalled.
NOT: EICAS/ECAM screen is located on the hydraulic landing gear trainer or main unit.
- Hydraulic control solenoids
- Flap control
- Speed Brake Control
- Landing Gear Control
- System is powered by Hydraulics Pump, Hand Pump or Accumulator.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- The hardware used in the trainer is mounted to the frame in a way that it can be easily observable by students.
- Instructor’s panel for Fault Insertion
- Electrically Driven Hydraulic Pump
- Hydraulics Filter
- Landing gear control solenoid
- Landing gear door control solenoid
- Flap control solenoid
- Speed Brake control solenoid
- Emergency Hand Pump
- Hydraulic Fluid Reservoir
- Hydraulic Accumulator with automatic filling
- Hydraulic System analog pressure gauge (8 pieces)
- Pressure sender
- Hydraulic System Pressure sender
- Drain Valve
- Check valve
- Control Panel
- Aircraft Circuit brakers
- Aircraft Circuit breaker lockout
- Power Panel
- Aircraft Master Caution and aural warning Horn Panel
- Emergency Button
- Pump safety switch
- Energy Lamp
- 7- or 10-inch touchable screen (like EICAS or ECAM)
- Landing gear position
- Landing door position
- Pressure gauge
- Sensors status
- Landing gear system control
- Throttle Lever Position
- Speed brake position
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: