ARINC429 & MIL STD 1553 Trainer
Trainees can learn and practice the essential parts of data bus communication in an aircraft with DTA-100 Aircraft Data Bus Training Set. They can also learn the operation and applied data bus connection between avionic systems. The training set allows testing and maintenance of these systems. The training set includes two data bus systems.
ARINC 429 is a data format for avionic systems. This format produces description of physical and electrical interface functions for numeric data systems in aircrafts. ARINC 429 is currently the essential data bus for several aircrafts.
MIL-STD-1553 is a data bus system enabling communication between avionics system with mechanic, electrical and functional characteristics in line with military standards.
- ARINC 429 DATA Generator PCI
- ARINC 429 Software
- MIL-STD 1553 DATA Generator PCI
- MIL STD 1553 Software
- Data Screen
- Data Output and Input Socket
- Fault Panel
- RAC Panel System
- Delivered fully assembled, tested and ready to operate.
- User’s manual
- Students’ study guide
- CBT ( Computer Base Training )
- Wiring diagrams
- Flow schematics
- Components diagrams
- Instructors’ training resources
- AC power 220/110 Volt required.
- (L x W x H): 200 x 120 x 180 cm