Analogue Cockpit Instrumentation System Trainer
Aircraft Analogue Cockpit Instrument Training Set (CBT-100E) is a complete and fully functional simulation of typical aircraft analogue cockpit. It includes essential flight, engine and pitot-static instruments. This training set provides hands-on maintenance training while also functioning as a demonstration tool for instructors. It demonstrates the principles of gyros, altimeter and the engine instruments, and also can be used for teaching of instrument removal and replacement.
NOTE: The trainer can be customized with sensors and indicators according to your training needs. Please contact us for your special requests.
NOTE: Please check CBT-100A and CBT-100B model if you are looking for trainer with PFD/MFD.
This trainer also allows to perform practical tasks of EASA PART 147 ATA-31-00-00
- The system combines “Cockpit analog flight instrumentation” and “engine instrumentation”.
- Three degrees of freedom instrument panel permits full demonstration of attitude and directional gyro functions.
- Functional engine instrumentation system be connected to engine sensors.
- All analog instruments operate manually
- Primary flight display be mounted on a panel that can simulate roll, pitch, and yaw movements controlled by a mechanism operated by a control yoke.
- Provision of engine sensor simulation.
- Pitot-static system.
- Instructor’s Panel for fault insertion
- Analog instruments
- Attitude Gyro and Indicator
- Directional Gyro / Heading Indicator
- Airspeed Indicator
- Vertical (Upload speed) Speed Indicator
- Turn and Slip Indicator
- Fuel Temp/Press Indicator
- Oil Temp/Press Indicators
- Fuel Level Indicator
- RPM / engine tachometer
- Vacuum Gauge
- Oil Temperature Sensor
- Manifold Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Oil Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Engine RPM Sensor
- Ammeter Shunt
- Pitot Tube
- Static Port
- Aircraft circuit breakers.
- Throttle Lever
- Pitot-Static System:
- Pitot Tube
- Fuselage Static Port
- Alternate Static Port
- Static Source Selector Switch
- Two Test Ports for Pitot-Static Test Set
- Main Power
- Turn & Slip
- Vacuum Pump
Example ATA Chapters
31-10-00 Instrument & Control Panels
31-20-00 Independent Instruments
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Device’s original Manual
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: