Aircraft Wire & Cable Application Trainer
ENS-100A Aircraft Wire and Cable Application Training Stand is designed as a mechanism allowing practical wiring and cabling between devices. Trainees can practice various cabling and wiring on the set and learn about different techniques.
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Wire & Cable Application and its components.
- Aircraft socket applications
- Terminal application
- Electric bar application
- Ring and fork crimp applications
- Heat shrink tube applications
- Strap application
- Cables is displayed on ribs.
- Two (2) drawers for tools
- Aircraft Sockets
- Pin insertion/extraction tool kits Cable Stopper
- Aircraft pin crimp ring tool
- Standard crimp ring tool
- Automatic Wire Stripper
- Wire Cutter
- Straps Application
- Five (5) different heat shrinks (100 meter)
- Three (3) different insulated crimp ring for applications (600 pieces)
- Three (3) different insulated fork crimps for applications (600 pieces)
- Aircraft cable sample (30 meter)
- White application cable (200 meter)
- Mock-up wing ribs (4 piece)
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: