Aircraft Wire & Cable Application Trainer V.2
ENS-100V Aircraft Wire and Cable Application Training Stand is designed as a mechanism allowing practical wiring and cabling between devices
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Wire & Cable Application and its components.
- Pin insertion/extraction application.
- Heat shrinks tube application.
- Ring and fork crimp applications.
- Socket application.
- Terminal application.
- Electric bar application.
- Strap (tie) application.
- Antenna cable application.
- Aircraft relay cable application.
- Line test application.
- Butt splice application.
- Wire cap application.
- Wire clamp application.
- Wire nylon clamp application.
- Wire gauge application.
- Cables is displayed on ribs.
- Four (4) drawers for tools
- Test panel
- Aircraft Plug/Sockets
- Pin insertion/extraction tool kits cable stopper
- Aircraft pin crimp ring tool
- Standard crimp ring tool
- Automatic Wire Stripper
- Wire Cutter
- Straps Application
- Five (5) different heat shrinks (100 meter)
- Three (3) different insulated crimp rings for applications (600 pieces)
- Three (3) different insulated fork crimps for applications (600 pieces)
- Aircraft cable sample (30 meter)
- Antenna cable
- Aircraft antenna
- Antenna cable plug/socket
- Static discharger
- White application cable (200 meter)
- Avionic device tray mount
- Mock-up wing ribs (4 piece)
- Two drawers
- Tool box
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 175cm Width: 165cm Depth: 75cm
- Weight: 140kg