Aircraft Weather Radar Trainer-Model A
WXR-100A Weather Radar Training Set enables trainees to learn about parts and operation procedures of an aircraft weather radar while they can also learn and implement maintenance processes.
The trainer includes below main equipment’s
- Aircraft Weather Radar Trans receiver
- Aircraft Weather Radar Antenna
- Aircraft Weather Radar Display
WXR-100A Weather Radar trainer can real variously weather conditions.
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Weather Radar and its components.
- Aircraft weather radar system
- Color radar system with vertical profile display of weather information
- Consisting of indicator, and receiver/transmitter
- Aircraft Solid-state Four-color display
- Understanding fundamentals main specifications such as Tilt, Gain, Range.
- Wirings on the trainer are connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Fully functional and configured like a typical aircraft Weather Radar system.
- Aircraft weather radar display.
- Aircraft weather radar antenna.
- Aircraft weather radar receiver/transmitter
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Device’s original Manual
- Device’s original Wiring Diagrams
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: