Aircraft Weather Radar Trainer-Model B
WXR-100B Weather Radar Training Set enables trainees to learn about radar antenna and operation procedures of an aircraft weather radar while they can also learn and implement maintenance/test processes.
WXR-100B Weather Radar trainer can simulate various weather conditions.
Differences from WXR-100A
Simulated different weather conditions
Simulated signal for training
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft weather radar
- Digital weather radar system
- Color radar system with vertical profile display of weather information
- Consisting of indicator,
- Solid-state color display
- Moving map system
- Automatic scanning
- Automatic turn able radar antenna
- Understanding fundamentals main specifications such as Tilt, Gain, Range.
- Wirings on the trainer are connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Functional aircraft weather radar antenna.
- Automatic turn able
- Weather radar display.
- Aircraft weather radar panel
- Simulate Panel
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Device’s original Manual
- Device’s original Wiring Diagrams
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: