Aircraft Oxygen System Trainer
This training set is a fully functional typical aircraft oxygen system.
The external filler valve includes an orifice which restrains the filling rate, and it is protected by a cap so that contamination is prevented when the charging line is not connected.
The pressure regulator in the system adjusts the pressure in the cylinder to an amount that’s usable by the masks.
The mask couplings are fitted with restricting orifices to meter the amount of oxygen needed at each mask.
A flow indicator that becomes visible when no oxygen is flowing is built into each tube to the
Indicator is pushed out of sight as oxygen begins flowing.
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Oxygen System and its components.
- Passenger oxygen system
- Pilot oxygen system
- Crew oxygen system
- Passenger Service Unit system
- Wirings on the trainer are connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Control Panel
- Oxygen Control
- PSU control
- Filling Valve Control
- Seat Belt Light Control
- PSU (Passenger Service Unit)
- COG (Chemical Oxygen generator)
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Cylinder Pressure Gauge
- System Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Regulator
- Control Valve
- Filler Valve
- Pilots’ Oxygen Mask
- Crew Portable Oxygen Cylinder
- Passenger’s Portable Mask
- Passenger Drop-down masks
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable.
- Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Components Diagrams
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110C 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Height: Width: Depth: