Air Conditioning & Heating System Trainer
The Air Cycle Machine trainer demonstrates how an aircraft Air Conditioning & Heating System function.
The compact construction of the set allows trainees to conceive the system as understanding the connection between the various parts of the system.
- Understanding fundamentals of aircraft Air Conditioning & Heating System and its components.
- The set is functional and configured like a typical aircraft Air Conditioning & Heating System.
- The selections made in the panels are visible on the screen.
- Wirings on the trainer are connected via terminals.
- Wires should have clear identification labels for each wire.
- All wires should be coded and labeled for troubleshooting.
- Instructor’s panel for Fault Insertion
- Compressor Motor
- Vapor Cycle Compressor
- Receiver Dryer
- Combustion chamber
- Thermal Switch
- Fuel tank with plumping
- Fuel pump with electrical components
- Ignition system
- Thermal control switches
- Control Valves
- Air Blower and associated ducting
- Panel mounted control panel
- Regulating valve
- Master power panel
- Master power light
- Master caution panel
- Aural warning horn Test panel
- Circuit Breakers,
- LAN output
- Fault Panel for instructor.
- 24 VDC power supply
- The system mounted on a metal/aluminum mobile stand.
- Metal/aluminum frame with 4 wheels. 2 of 4 wheels are lockable. Training video for teachers
- Delivered fully assembled tested and ready to operate
- Colored Ultraviolet printing method on aluminum composite panel
- User’s Manual
- Study Guide
- Instructor’s Guide
- Electrical box
- Residual current device
- Emergency Button
- Energy Signal Lamp
- 110 VAC 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC 50 Hz